400 W Glenn Miller Drive
Clarinda, Iowa 51632
Monday – Friday:
7:30AM to 6 PM
- Psychological evaluations
- Neuropsychological evaluations
- Substance use evaluation
- Psychiatric medication management
Just the Facts:
- Depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide.
- 33% of countries have no mental health budget.
- 1 in 4 people will be affected by a mental disorder at some point in their lives.
- Every 40 seconds someone commits suicide.
- 4 out of 5 people with mental disorders in developing countries don’t receive treatment.
- Almost 50% of all mental disorders begin before the age of 14.
- 2.5 million deaths per year are due to the harmful use of alcohol.