Marlene Wier, DO
Dr. Marlene Wier, D.O., is a general surgeon. Dr. Wier began seeing patients at Clarinda Regional Health Center in July 2013.
Surgical Procedures Offered by Dr. Marlene Wier and the CRHC Surgery Center (including but not limited to):
- Breast biopsy, lumpectomy, mastectomy, axillary dissection
- Colectomy and small bowel resection
- Trauma and critical care
- Burn and wound care
- Soft tissue infections and fascitis
- Hemorrhoid – excision and banding procedure
- Diagnostic, appendectomy, gallbladder
- Gastrostomy, lysis of adhesions
Endoscopy (upper or EGD and lower or colonoscopy)
- Basic – diagnostic, biopsy, polypectomy, removal FB
To see Dr. Wier for a surgical consultation, please call (712) 542-8349.