The Clarinda Regional Health Center has a corporate wellness program available for medium to large-sized businesses. This program utilizes the health and wellness expertise within the hospital to the benefit of the employees of a business.
The program is geared to identify and reduce health risks with the goal of a healthy pool of employees in mind. This comprehensive program includes initial lab work and health diagnostics of all employees enrolled in a business’ healthcare plan. Individual results determine the level of individual coaching and follow-up care given. Our health experts are able to provide individualized fitness and nutritional advice and guidance. If larger health problems are found, we provide appropriate medical referral.
For more information about CRHC’s Corporate Wellness program contact Wanda Isaacson at (712) 542-8365 or for our Occupational Health & Employer Services Coordinators contact Kala Knight at (712) 542-6740.
Personal Training Program
What can you expect from the personal training program?
- Periodic fitness assessments and evaluations
- Individualized exercise program
- Quality professional guidance and assistance
- Safe, balanced workouts with proper technique
- Motivation and accountability
- Combination of strength, cardiovascular, balance, and flexibility training
- Comfortable workout environment
Personal Training appointments can be made by calling Jake Burgess at (712) 542-8242.