At Clarinda Regional Health Center our Personal Training staff wants to motivate you to be healthy inside and out. We have the resources to make sure you’re getting the knowledge and attention necessary to maintain your health and wellness. Our trainer can design and execute individualized or group exercise plans, personalized to your goals. He will ensure that your goals are appropriate for your overall wellness, including cardiovascular, flexibility, and personal. We are dedicated to motivate, help self-improve and continue on the path of learning in regard to your personal health and fitness.
Jake Burgess, BS, CPT is CRHC’s Personal Trainer. He is from Villisca, Iowa and graduated from Northwest Missouri State University in 2018 with a Bachelors in Corporate Recreation & Wellness. Jake works with employees and community members alike to promote a healthy, active lifestyle and is dedicated to helping all of his clients establish a healthy routine of activity.
Personal Training appointments can be made by calling Jake Burgess at 712-542-8242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Periodic fitness assessments and evaluations
- Individualized exercise program
- Professional guidance and assistance
- Safe, balanced workouts with proper techniques
- Motivation & accountability
- Combination of strength, cardiovascular, balance, and flexibility training
- Updated equipment and amenities
- Accountability packages for experienced gym regulars
- Resistance Training Machine
- Arc Trainer
- Recumbent Bike
- Free Weights
For more information on our Personal Training packages and pricing check out our information flyer.