Clarinda, IA | 3.16.2020
Clarinda Regional Health Center is announcing a few precautionary updates at our facility. These measures are being put in place in order to protect the health of patients, staff, and our community. Screening patients and visitors with a series of questions upon entrance will continue in order to minimize unnecessary visitors walking around the facility. Special circumstances or compassionate needs will be looked at on a case-by-case basis.
Currently, there have been NO positive Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases at CRHC. All the steps we are taking are in order to remain proactive and minimize the possibility of spreading this virus. We still talking with all the proper local and national agencies in order to ensure this situation is addressed from all angles.
CRHC UPDATES EFFECTIVE 3/16/2020:
- Patients are limited to one visitor at a time, over the age of 18 and in good health.
- CRHC Dining room has been closed for public dining. The cafeteria is OPEN and serving food for patients and staff.
- The Fresh Eats Program is continuing to deliver meals to the community but will not enter homes. Meals will be dropped off at the door. As always, safety and proper precautions are always in place in the packaging and delivery of food service items.
- CRHC Gift Shop has been closed until further notice
- As always, CRHC and all our necessary healthcare services are running as normal. We recommend you continue to come to your scheduled appointments whether they be at CRHC Physician’s Clinic, Physical Therapy or Rehabilitation, Bedford Family Health Center or Villisca Family Health Center.
- Also, never hesitate to seek care at our Emergency Department as needed.
If you have questions regarding updates or recommendations on COVID-19, please continue to check our informational page, which is being updated regularly, based on information coming from state and national agencies.